Welcome to my blog. This will be a place where anyone who cares can stay up to date on my artistic projects, be they physical art, photography shoots or models. I will update here with information about any upcoming shoots, the context behind everything I do, and anything else I feel like adding.

Please follow and enjoy x

Sunday 12 September 2010

To get the ball rolling...


Well to start things off, I'm going to fill you all in on my latest photoshoot, which was rather spontaneous. My friends 18th birthday required us to dress in Victorian finery and go for High Tea in some beautiful gardens and grottoes. The setting was so gorgeous and picturesque that I just had to take photos there.

The flowers were amazing, there were statues, lots of hidden caves, stepping stones, and some really huge ponds. Being the mischief maker that I am, these ponds were just too tempting for me.


( No this wasn't technically allowed)


Anyway I took some gorgeous photos of models Victoria Jones and Kate Downes. Instead of uploading loads to this page, I will supply links to the whole shoot, and upload one taster image here.







Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment