Welcome to my blog. This will be a place where anyone who cares can stay up to date on my artistic projects, be they physical art, photography shoots or models. I will update here with information about any upcoming shoots, the context behind everything I do, and anything else I feel like adding.

Please follow and enjoy x

Monday 13 September 2010

Nine!

I just finished watching Nine, finally, and I must say it was some of the best cinematography! I loved it. Hats off to the director 'Rob Marshall'. His angles were superb his use of music, and lighting was brilliant. The camera movement combined with the movement of the actors, aww almost every frame was picturesque.
After watching this I am keen to do some dance style photoshoot. I really want the chance to play around with the movement and costume. I am now highly tempted to make the 'Folies Bergere' inspired pieces in the movie.

The feathered back especially caught my attention. I will definatley be doing a photoshoot based on this and Nine soon as I possibly can find a set and get materials.
In other news this Thursday I am making Photograms, using items personal to myself. I will upload pictures of my finished pieces around then.

No comments:

Post a Comment