Welcome to my blog. This will be a place where anyone who cares can stay up to date on my artistic projects, be they physical art, photography shoots or models. I will update here with information about any upcoming shoots, the context behind everything I do, and anything else I feel like adding.

Please follow and enjoy x

Monday 20 September 2010

RazorLust Photography


RazorLust Photography is a little non-profit company I set up with some fellow photographers. Think of us as a way for models and photographers to find each other (not quite like model mayhem) if either are looking for work to expand their portfolios, we're who you should come to.
We are based in South Wales of the UK and have ability to travel short distances.
Anyway all the information you need is on our website,


If you're at all interested you can contact me through this blog or through our website contact page.

Thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment