Welcome to my blog. This will be a place where anyone who cares can stay up to date on my artistic projects, be they physical art, photography shoots or models. I will update here with information about any upcoming shoots, the context behind everything I do, and anything else I feel like adding.

Please follow and enjoy x

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Just a quick one on my novel

Just a quick update to let you know that I've uploaded the epilogue to my in progress novel 'Captain Morgan' to my deviant art.

I'm very proud of the ending (it made me cry) of course it will be different for you as it will all be out of context and you don't yet know the characters.
So please check it out, and let me know what you think.
All critique and comments welcome

http://jade-rat.deviantart.com/#/d2z2g8u

No comments:

Post a Comment