Welcome to my blog. This will be a place where anyone who cares can stay up to date on my artistic projects, be they physical art, photography shoots or models. I will update here with information about any upcoming shoots, the context behind everything I do, and anything else I feel like adding.

Please follow and enjoy x

Saturday 6 November 2010

Work catch up





I'm catching up on alot of work for college at the moment, to get back up to date.

This is all of my photography work I did last lesson. This was just about developing negatives in different light, and attempting to use solarisation.





These were the negatives from the modelling I did, for my partners photos :)
These are my copies of artist 'Modigliani'. I've still got alot of art to catch up on, as I'm a whole artist behind though...so lots of work haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment