Welcome to my blog. This will be a place where anyone who cares can stay up to date on my artistic projects, be they physical art, photography shoots or models. I will update here with information about any upcoming shoots, the context behind everything I do, and anything else I feel like adding.

Please follow and enjoy x

Sunday 31 October 2010

Egypt


Well for two weeks a week ago, I was in Egypt. It was amazing, a trip of a lifetime. I took over 700 pictures on my SLR...oops...haha.
Here is no where near that many for you to look at.




I went snorkelling with hundreds of amazing fishes, I played with an octopus in the ocean, I fell in love with a dish called Vegetarian Shakshoka and a dessert called Om Ali, I almost fainted time and time again due to the 46degree weather, I saw the pyramids, I saw the sphinx, I watched the sunset from a boat on the nile, I went to the valley of the kings, I went to Cairo Museum, I went to Karnak temple, and Luxor Temple, and the temple of Hatchepsut. I did alot...everything I wanted to achieve in Egypt I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment